Non- Solicitation Application Form
Shavano Park Police Department
900 Saddletree Court, San Antonio, TX 78231
Phone: (210) 492.9248, Fax: (210) 492.2824
N o n - S o l i c i t a t i o n R e g i s t r a t i o n F o r m
AS PER CITY OF SHAVANO PARK’S CODE OF ORDINANCE CHAPTER 8, SECTION
8.25 – CERTAIN ENTRY UPON PREMISES UNLAWFUL -Link.
It is an offense under this code, whether a solicitation permittee or not, while soliciting, to enter upon
any residential premises in the City where the owner, manager, occupant or person having a legal
right to manage access to the premises has:
(1) Posted, at the entry to the premises, or at the entry to the principal building on the premises,
a sign bearing the words "No Peddlers," "No Solicitors," or words of similar import; or words
of similar import indicating a prohibition of access to a solicitor, peddler, or itinerant vendor;
(2) Posted, at the entry to a subdivision or neighborhood with limited access by gate, whose
streets are maintained by the subdivision or neighborhood, a sign bearing the words "No
Peddlers," "No Solicitors," or words of similar import indicating a prohibition of access to a
solicitor, peddler, or itinerant vendor; or
(3) Filed a "Non-Solicitation Registration Form" with the City on a form furnished by the City for
that purpose. The City will maintain a "No Solicitation List" of those persons who wish to
restrict solicitation on their property by solicitors. The "No Solicitation List" shall be a public
document and a copy of the list shall be provided to each recipient of a permit to engage in
solicitation. It will be the responsibility of each solicitor to obtain a copy of the "No Solicitation
The City of Shavano Park will maintain an overall “Non-Solicitation List” and periodically review and
If you wished to be placed on the City of Shavano Park’s “Non-Solicitation List”, please fill out this
application. Once this form is submitted your request is sent to the Police Department for processing.
This application will be valid for specific residents at the address listed on this application for as long as
said resident resides at the address submitted on this application.
- Information you share with the Police Department is never shared with an outside organization without your consent.
- Information you share is saved securely on the City's network.