The Shavano Park Police Department is a 24/7 full service police department dedicated to keeping you safe.
SEE A CRIME, REPORT A CRIME - DIAL 9-1-1 for any emergency!
Shavano Police arrest Grinch at nearby Elementary School to show festive spirit (2021).
We Offer Some Services You Might Not Know About
- Home Inspection - Contact us at (210) 492-9248 between 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday to schedule an appointment.
- Out of Town / Patrol-by - Please complete this Patrol Request Form.
- No Solicitation List - While you can always place a "No Solicitors" sign on your property, the City also offers a No Solicitation List you can register for. This list is provided to all solicitors who register with the City before entering Shavano Park neighborhoods. If you wished to be placed on the City's No Solicitation List, please compete our online Non- Solicitation Application Form. For more information you can contact Police Administration at (210) 492.9248.
All registered solicitors within the City of Shavano Park will have an I.D. card, which serves as their permit, showing their photo, name of the company they work for, as well as the length of time that their permit is valid for. If a solicitor is unable to produce this I.D. card and you believe you are being solicited by a person without a City of Shavano Park solicitor registration contact the Non-Emergency Police Dispatch at (210) 804.0110 (Push 1 at the prompt).
- Fingerprinting - The Shavano Park Police Department is not offering fingerprinting services. The public is encouraged to utilize the digitalized services of IdentoGO for their fingerprinting needs. IdentoGo is the approved vendor which meets state and federal fingerprinting guidelines. Appointments for fingerprints can be made on their website at https://www.identogo.com/
- McGruff Kids Fingerprint Cards - The Shavano Park Police Department has partnered with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and can process your Child ID Kit. Simply fill out and return to the Police Department at 900 Saddletree Court or email it to us.
- Crash Reports - The Shavano Park Police Department does not provide public copies of any crash reports. In order to obtain a crash report for your records or insurance purposes, please go to the Texas Department of Transportation’s Crash Records Information System website at https://cris.dot.state.tx.us/public/Purchase/app/home/welcome.